1. How do I order online?
If you would like to purchase a product, click on the “add to cart” button to add it to your shopping cart. You can add as many products as you like to your shopping cart, and edit the quantities and products by clicking on “view cart” button in the top right hand corner of the page. When you would like to proceed to payment, click on the check out button to finalize your purchase order.
2. What happens after I place an order?
1) You receive an email confirmation with order details.
2) If there are any problems with your order (i.e. item out of stock) then we will contact you ASAP.
3) After the order is processed and dispatched (within 48-72 hours), you can request an email with tracking information.
3. What payment options do you accept?
We accept Credit and Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard), and direct bank deposit payments via our secure checkout page.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible - SSL technology automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
So you can be assured that we provide the most convenient, safe and secure online shopping experience.
4. What happens if item is out of stock?
In the unlikely event where an item is out of stock, we will notify you immediately of the status of the product and expected time of arrival. You will then be eligible for our in stock guarantee which offers you the options of an on the spot refund or discount on the order if you are happy to wait.